This morning I was greeted by a couple of inspiring blog posts welcoming in the new year.
You should go read them! (seriously!)
I’ve been hesitant to come up with a list of resolutions, simply for fear that once again they’ll go untouched… But at the same time I know that lowering the bar to my comfort level is no way to improve.
But I can be realistic! *smile*
Things I want to accomplish in 2012:
- Establish a daily devotional time with my Lord.
- Make time to regularly pursue my photography and hobbies.
- Choose healthier meal options for my family and learn to cook them.
- Create meal plans consistently and stick with them!
- Eat out less and be faithful in our budgeting.
- Follow through on projects I set out to try.
- Complete two 12 week exercise routines to get back in shape. (I have jeans to fit into!)
- Strengthen my lower back – be consistent.
- Take every available moment to let go of stress, and just enjoy my family.
What are some of your resolutions?