One of my favorite bloggers of all time, Crystal Paine of MoneySavingMom.com, has been posting regularly about her 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life, and it has been an encouraging reminder of just how much more disciplined I both can – and should – be.
So with December here, and a new week beginning, I decided now is as good a time as any to sit down and hash out some realistic expectations of myself. **deep breath** here goes:
PERSONAL – Become more productive with my time and get fit again!
December’s steps to getting there:
- Get up and start my day 3-5 days per week before 8am
- Work out a total of at least 2 hours per week
- Drink 3.5 gallons of water each week
- Lose 2-3 lbs. per week – 8-12 lbs for the month
- Do back strengthening exercises 5x per week
- Don’t eat after 10pm!
SPIRITUAL – Commit to a Bible study and spend time in the Word each day.
- Complete weekly assignments for Self Confrontation Study.
- Commit 10 minutes each day to reading through Romans
PRODUCTIVITY [blog, etsy & photography]
- Build photography website
- Continue to blog at least 5 days per week
- Learn how to knit
- Make puff-lovie – post tutorial
- Buy fabric for my full-size puff-quilt designs
- Try making wooden photo prints
- Finish handmade gifts for our secret santa (shh!)
- 6 month shoot with Vivian!
- Complete 1 load of laundry per day
- Establish a home-cleaning routine and meal plan
- Straighten the house and finish all the dishes each night before bed.
- Try making homemade pizza dough
- Don’t go insane from all the red tape involved in buying a house!
There we go! If by the end of this month I were able to check even most of these things off, I would truly feel *so* good about this challenge! Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got some house work to catch up on. =)